Following the latest Government guidance, we are delighted to be reopening the Burton at Bideford
Monday – Saturday 10am-4pm
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remain our top priority. We ask that everyone visiting The Burton at Bideford to please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice, including restrictions assigned to our local area under the latest tier system and to also follow these measures:
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Stay within household groups
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household
To help keep our visitors and staff safe and maintain social distancing the following measures have been implemented:
- Screens are in place to protect staff and visitors.
- A member of staff will welcome you at the front door to the gallery.
- Restricted numbers are in place, including limited numbers for the toilets. During busy periods you may be asked to queue outside for a short period of time.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry to the building and also in each of the toilets and in the café.
- All doors throughout the gallery will be open to reduce the need to touch surfaces unnecessarily.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures will be in place and doors, handles, surfaces will be sanitised regularly throughout the day including the toilets. The Burton is also cleaned daily by professional cleaners.
- Contactless payment in the shop is encouraged wherever possible.
- We please ask that handling of items in the shop is kept to a minimum unless purchasing. Any items which customers have handled and decide they don’t want to buy can be placed a designated basket provided, where the items will then be quarantined for 72 hours.
- We will be implementing the NHS test & trace and visitors will be asked on entry to let us know their name and number or scan the QR code on the NHS app.
- By law face coverings must be worn at all times throughout the shop and gallery except for when seated eating or drinking in the café. Please visit the government website for more details on face coverings and exemptions.
- In line with the latest government guidelines as of December 2, 2020 we please ask that all visitors adhere to local tier two restrictions when visiting including visiting with your household or support bubble only.
Café Du Parc
- Table service will be operating in the Cafe.
- Customers are asked to remain seated, including children.
- A 60-minute time limit will be in place for tables unless you’re staying for lunch.
- The lunch menu will be served between 12-3. Limited seats inside available, booking advised.
- Takeaways will be available, these need to be ordered and paid for outside.
- Contactless payment encouraged wherever possible.
- Please socially distance and follow the one-way system put in place.
- A temporary record will be kept of customer details to help support the NHS Test & Trace.
- Please wear a face-covering in the cafe when arriving, leaving or moving around. Face-coverings can be removed whilst seated.
- In line with the latest government guidelines as of December 2, 2020 we please ask that all customers adhere to local tier two restrictions when visiting including visiting with your household or support bubble only.
To book a table please call 01237 429317
NHS Test & Trace
Following government guidance we will be asking all visitors for their name and contact number as well as logging the date and time of their visit to assist national efforts to track infected individuals or those who may have come into contact with such individuals. NHS Test and Trace is a key part of the country’s ongoing COVID-19 response. So they can rapidly detect people who have recently come into close contact with a new COVID-19 case, and then take swift action to minimise transmission of the virus.
All visitor information collected will only be used to assist the NHS Test and Trace and will not be used for any other purpose. In line with government guidance the information will be deleted/destroyed after 21 days in line with GDPR regulations.